Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Arthur


On Saturday I visited The Arthur: a new vintage decor shop run by Liz Ikiriko. I'd been meaning to visit the shop ever since seeing the pics and reading about it on Emma's blog.

The Arthur is named after Liz's grandfather who was a collector of many wonderous things. The shop began as an online venture before finding it's bricks and mortar home at College + Euclid.


Loved this giant A.
Liz said they actually had to chop off a foot to get it in the door!

Wonderful display.

The shop is crammed with great items sourced from estate sales + auctions and is beautifully displayed on wonderful shelving made by her talented + handy partner Clay. Lucky Liz!!

This Junghans Bedside Clock is from their online shop and I think I need it now.
Love that red second hand.

I bought a great hat form with lots of patina which will be a perfect new holder for my bike helmet. Will be back for Christmas shopping...

The Arthur, 550A College St., 416-972-0725. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Emma said...

So happy you dropped by. It's full of treasures!

Unknown said...

Vintage shop have great and classic things. I wish I could visit this shop as you said that the shop is filled with lots vintage items.

wmv converter