Friday, July 6, 2012

Tommy Smythe includes Tea towels in Top Canadian design Faves

Tommy Smythe promoting Canadian design on the Marilyn Dennis show July 2 2012.
(Aren't his tortoise shell glasses + windowpane jacket sharp?)
Close up of the Tea Towels

Arren Williams just let me know that Tommy Smythe did a special feature promoting Canadian Design on the Marilyn Dennis show this past Tuesday.. and in it he included the Hudson's Bay designer series tea towels. (!!)

As many of my friends - (and fellow Pinteresters!) know I've been an admirer of Tommy's style - both in interior design + fashion - for a long time so must admit this was a thrill. (Yes I'm corny)
Thanks so much Arren + Tommy. 
Full version of my tea towel.

ps. Thrilled to report there will be more Hudson Bay products coming down the pipe!! 
Stay tuned.