Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Home Inspiration : Sarah Jessica Parker's West Village Brownstone

I don't blog as much as I used to (more on that later!) so you know when I do I'm excited about something! This morning I found a Vogue video which provided a sneak peek inside Sarah Jessica Parker's West Village Brownstone. It was everything I expected: filled with layers and layers of painting, books, collections, soft lighting, and a great bar cart! Total Home Inspiration. SIGH.


SJP welcomes the interviewer at her Classic Brownstone door. 



GASP. Love all the layers of art, books, textiles and what a great bar cart. 
Not sure about the cerise throw on the couch tho. :-) tee hee.
Love this cozy arrangement in the entrance way - especially the black and brass lamp.

#SarahJessicaParker #Decor #NewYork #Love

3 comments:

Tim said...

I love her home too and what a fun interview right? xoxoxo

Ethan Smith said...

Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
More here www.postallads4free.com

Starcelebrity Buzz said...

Wow! She answered properly for all questions. Thanks for sharing nice information to us. Hollywood Celebrities Latest News