Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Talented friends

The last couple weeks have been full of hijinks from my fellow creative friends.

This week my friend Liz Kingstone's house is featured on House + Home Online TV.
 
Check out her colourful space! Love that Kilm in the entranceway.
 Just last week Liz hosted a jewelry party in fabulous home. Her earrings, rings + necklaces looked great and sold like hot cakes.

Here are Liz's silver stud earrings. (40.00 a pair)
(Stay tuned:  She'll have a website + Pinterest page soon!)

My Ceramicist friend Araceli has been creating a series of bowls based on famous buildings.

Below are 2 of my favourites.
On top: Place des Vosges  Below: St. George Antiochian Church



 


Aren't they great?


Lastly my friend Nora had the launch for her new book last night.
Here she is glowing at the book signing table.

Congrats all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks!