Monday, May 31, 2010

Illustrations for New Book: What to Wear for the Rest of your Life



I liked adding this fun pattern to the tights! She's my kinda girl - with sensible shoes!

Fun leopard print!

Sunny Lily Pulitzer dress
(Did you know her father in law was Joseph Pulitzer - of Pulitzer prize fame?)

This was a sketch which wasn't included in the book.
I liked her big hips and tiny animated feet!

The Book What to Wear for the Rest of your Life by Kim Johnson Gross which I illustrated is in bookstores now.
If interested you can order a copy through me! Makes a nice bday giftie.
alanna(dot)cavanagh(at)gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done, Alanna, and very smart and sexy illustrations. I like the first lady especially, (see my earlier comment on your i-pad illustrations). How much is this book?

Very pleased for you,
Melody