Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Month of Great Design in Toronto

The last 30 days has been absolutely chalk full of great design adventures in Toronto including:
 1. A super inspirational talk by Jonathan Adler at the DX
(Took 6 pages of notes!)
 2. A visit to Kevin Austin's stunning new shop Vintage Fine Objects in Corktown
(Could buy everything in the shop!)
 The Opening of Revealing The Early Renaissance at The AGO (curated by my friend Sasha Suda) (So proud of her!)

A fashion show of Comrags' Fall Winter 2013 Collection at Andrew Richard Designs
(Loved the clothes + check out this new swanky event space!)

All were very juicy experiences and deserving of their own post -- which will come next week when I'm caught up on my illustration work! Stay tuned.
Toronto - you are a great design city and sometimes terribly distracting. :-)

1 comment:

alisonl said...

I'm dying to show you my pictures of Jonathan Adler's Parker Palm Springs!