Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Illustrations for the LCBO

Not too much blogging going on here as I've had my head down for a full month working on a new project for the LCBO in conjunction with Blammo Ad agency.
Last year I created illustrations for 3 videos for LCBO and I'm now working on 4 more.

This is the full version of an illo which was created for a LCBO video titled " How to shop for Wine".
In the final edit the client chose to crop out the light and part of the heads.
You can watch the video here.
This is a rejected sketch. I like her big chunky necklace + glasses and think she looks like she works as an art gallery curator. I've named her Miriam! :-)

1 comment:

Michelle @ AM Dolce Vita said...

These illustrations are awesome, Alanna! I love them all and actually watched through the entire video. Very entertaining, eye-pleasing and educational. Congrats on such a wonderful job!