Monday, July 4, 2011

News: Oliver Yaphe Shop


Oliver Yaphe's Website
Love the clean + contemporary look.

This is Skinny - my fave Oliver Yaphe Rug
Very sophisticated colour combo- especially that limey green against the beige!

Starting today my prints will be sold through Oliver's Yaphe's online shop
under the "Stuff we Love" tag

My prints share space with this gorgeous leather tote bag by Clare Vivier.
I feel it quietly announces "I'm all grown up now" and I think I need it. :-)

I'm happy to announce that starting today my prints will be sold through Oliver Yaphe's new online shop. Oliver Yaphe is a beautiful rug company run by owner + designer Katherine Yaphe. The company also has a great blog which is full of stunning interiors + gorgeous furniture ideas - many from Europe + Asia with a decidedly minimalist bent. Katherine started the shop this month to share her enthusiasm with products which she really believes in.
My prints can be found under the "Stuff we love" Tag. I'm thrilled to be sharing space with
Mater Stools from Copenhagen, Books by Phaidon, + Bags by Clare Vivier amongst many other gorgeous items.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Exciting! Those two sisters have it going on!