Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Press: Bev Hisey's home in Chatelaine


The home of textile designer Bev Hisey is featured in the current issue of Chatelaine.


Photo by Donna Griffith.

My Big Orange scissor print can be seen in her new bright + airy livingroom.
It was amazing for me to see the pics of her newly renovated space because when I dropped off the scissor print last fall her space was full of muted greys + dark furniture.

Photo by Donna Griffith

When I last saw this space it was a dark + tiny victorian kitchen. Bev + hubby Dan replaced the back wall of the house with glass to make the small space feel large + bright. What a difference!

A post on Bev must include a pic of my all favourite Bev Hisey textile ... her juicy Moroccan rug. (Happy to say those are my feet... cuz lucky me it's in my bedroom)

All the photos of Bev's house are fun + inspirational. Check the magazine out on news stands now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These kitchen designs are totally wonderful. I am impress with this ideas. Thanks for sharing this. I got a lot of useful ideas.

Debt

Unknown said...

Kitchen design are really amazing. I will renovate my home by the end of year. So these ideas will be helpful for me.

imovie substitute for windows